Reading Time: 3 minutes Viajar para Paris era um sonho de criança muito distante da minha realidade nessa época, até que um dia acordei disposta para tornar esse sonho em realidade. 💪 Então, o primeiro passo foi reduzir os gastos desnecessários, guardar todo o dinheiro que sobrava e iniciar o planejamento para viajar. Ufaa !!! Meta batida, hora de […]
Reading Time: 6 minutes Benvenuti a Roma! Eine Millionenstadt, die wohl geschichtsträchtigste Stadt, Hauptstadt Italiens – die Rede ist natürlich von Rom. Kunst, Architektur und Kultur gehen hier Hand in Hand einher. Gefühlt an jeder Ecke gibt es etwas zu Entdecken und zu Bestaunen. Eingebettet zwischen den sieben Hügeln und dem Fluss Tiber befindet sich unser Reiseziel. Ich war […]
Reading Time: 5 minutes After three month of traveling South East Asia, I had to face reality again and go back to work. But my flight from Bangkok didn’t go to in Germany. My destination was Narita International Airport in Tokyo, Japan. For the following six weeks my office would be on the eleventh floor of one of the […]
Reading Time: 9 minutes Arriving in beautiful Vienna Despite the fact that Vienna is so close to us, we somehow never really had this city on our list… Without reason! We were welcomed with wonderful sunshine – and that should stay that way the whole weekend 🙂 If the weather is clear, every city looks at least twice as […]
Reading Time: 5 minutes Silvester im Grünen. Bad Herrenalb als Zuflucht und Krönung in 2019 Zum Jahreswechsel 2019/2020 haben mein Partner und ich uns vorgenommen etwas runterzufahren. Eine Erholung vom stressigen und turbulentem Alltag. Natürlich sind Alpen und Nordsee zu dieser Zeit gleichermaßen überteuert. Da ich mit meinem Studentenlohn keine allzu großen Sprünge machen kann, suchten wir uns eine […]
Reading Time: 19 minutes Cuba – I love you! 😍 First of all – Cuba has really conquered my heart! It was a wonderful time, which I wouldn’t exchange for anything in the world! Many thanks to all the great people who made this trip to something very special! In no other country, I have felt so quickly like […]
Reading Time: 8 minutes Welcome to the turquoise paradise! 🏝🌎 From Toronto we went by plane to the island New Providence with its famous capital Nassau for an affordable price of about $275 (the typical European low cost airlines unfortunately do not exist in the American area). On arrival at the airport building our first glance fell on the […]
Reading Time: 9 minutes An impressive arrival The highlight and reason for our cruise was finally right in front of us. After days at sea and visiting Iceland and Scotland, we finally reached the long awaited icebergs and barren rocks of Greenland. The morning was extremely foggy and there was no mainland around us and no iceberg to be […]
Reading Time: 15 minutes Every beginning is tough but is rewarded at the end So after exactly one year, the long wait is over and the pilgrimage along the north coast of Spain continues – the Camino del Norte. Last year we hiked from Irun and the French border to Santander. Right there the pilgrimage will start again. This […]
Reading Time: 13 minutes Our trip to california Hi my name is Vincent, husband to a beautiful wife, father to a beautiful daughter and friend to a beautiful couple. That basically describes our group with which we travelled along the west coast of america. Although at that time my daughter was still cozy in her mother’s womb. And yet […]
- Realizar o sonho de criança
- Conhecer outra cultura
- Ter contato com outro idioma
- Adquirir experiência nova
- Provar uma culinária diferente
- Pizza, Pasta e Gelato!
- Vatikanstadt und der Papst
- Unglaubliche Stadtgeschichte mit jeder Menge Sehenswürdigkeiten
- Sonne pur!
- La Dolce Vita
- Experience a different working culture
- Live in the biggest city of the world
- Great weekend trips outside the metropolis area
- Wander around the many beautiful parks and Japanese gardens
- Quality of life - Vienna is and remains number one!
- Beautiful palaces!
- Parks that invite you to relax and take a walk in beautiful weather!
- Of course also eat a world-famous Wiener Schnitzel ;)
- Get to know the charm of Vienna! From lovingly grumpy to cheerful and warm! :)
- Grüne Idylle
- Diverse Wanderwege
- Erreichbar mit Auto und Zug
- Vielfältige Restaurants
- Gepflegtes Städtchen
- Spectacular nature!!
- Gorgeous beaches!!
- Incredibly friendly and warm-hearted people!!
- You will make new friends for life!!
- Whether culture, adventure or relaxation... everything is possible here!
- Swimming with pigs <3
- Sandy beaches and a turquoise blue sea
- The absolutely beautiful Graycliff Hotel with its own Cigar Company
- Best daiquiris in the world
- Awesome sunrising and sunset
Post Author: Vanessa
- Greenland's nature is one of a kind
- A real adventure in the ice
- Nowhere else are so many icebergs as here
- The cities are small but beautiful
- So many dogs ;)
- The Camino del Norte is by far one of the most beautiful pilgrim trails in the world
- There is no better way to escape from the daily routine
- You get to know many different people in a very short time
- A challenge for your body and soul
- People who are willing to help wherever you go
- We wanted to see a foreign country.
- We wanted to visit our family.
- We wanted to see a different way of life.
- We wanted to have fun with friends.
- We needed vacation.