Reading Time: 16 minutes Kilimanjaro Climbing to the highest point in Africa, Uhuru Peak, Kilimanjaro, was one of the most physically difficult and mentally exhausting things that we have ever done. It was also the most rewarding! We are sharing our experiences, tips and advice for anyone considering climbing this incredible mountain. Kilimanjaro is the highest mountain in Africa and the […]
Reading Time: 5 minutes A really emblematic and important place for history in Mexico and the revolution, that’s why I wanted to dedicate this post to “La Coyotada”, because not many people know it and it is important to take care of it, give it recognition so that more foreign and national tourists are interested in knowing small but […]
Reading Time: 5 minutes WHEN TO GO The best time to visit Dubai is from November to April. If you’re planning to go from May to October, you’re probably going to regret it because of the heat. WHERE TO STAY We stayed at Arabian Park Hotel. We just needed a place to sleep and take a shower. It was […]
Reading Time: 4 minutes I was craving for a day trip to mountains, so I browsed over the Internet and came across this beautiful place called the Pine Creek Gorge which is in our state of Pennsylvania and only few hours away from our place👍. Therefore, we decided to go for it. Pine Creek Gorge which is located in […]
Reading Time: 8 minutes Morelia is known for its extraordinary traditions and very diverse culture, a city worth exploring with time and tranquility…has an ideal climate, pleasant and temperate. Welcome! foundation of the city The City of Morelia is named after Don José María Morelos. Founded in 1541 in a valley called Guayangareo, who made the order was Viceroy […]
Reading Time: 8 minutes It is often that the sudden, unexpected plans, end up being the best ones. That is what happened in December 2017, when my elder cousins, and some of their friends decided to take advantage of a long weekend, by going away for a short camping trip. As the youngest member of the six-man team, I […]
Reading Time: 5 minutes A year ago I went on a trek with my family to Varsey Rhododendron Sanctuary, Sikkim. We had always been passionate about treks and had done quite a few. The trek began from Hilley and is very short and the best time to visit is March/April as it is the blooming season of the […]
Reading Time: 8 minutes Munich is the third-largest city in Germany which located in the state of Bavaria. It is also known for the Oktoberfest celebration and its beer halls. I traveled to Munich after Oktoberfest but still, there were a lot of people everywhere 😅. Truly beer traffic in town! I cannot imagine how it could be during […]
Reading Time: 4 minutes I was waiting for a long time to go to the Altar, so I decided to do this tour and I traveled to Quito to do this great trip. I arrived in Quito and I decided to waste my time walking around the city because my tour started at night. I left the hotel to […]
- This is an awesome personal challenge
- The scenery is incredibly beautiful
- Mt. Kilimanjaro is one of the world’s greatest natural wonders
- The sense of achievement
- You do not need experience in climbing or specialist equipment
- the Site Museum
- interesting photographs
- Pancho Villa house
- Dubai is a city full of life.
- It’s a very modern place.
- There is so much to do that you’re never going to be bored.
- The architecture is stunning!
- There's a lot o culture.
- Breathtaking views of the Canyon.
- To spot birds and wild flowers on a hike.
- Great trails for hiking lovers.
- Camping opportunities.
- Road is amazing and fun to drive.
- Beautiful monuments
- Exquisity Gastronomy
- Quarry streets
- Cathedral of the Transfiguration of the Lord of Morelia
- A chance to explore the breathtaking Northern Areas of Pakistan and its diverse culture.
- Easy accessibility, only a 2 hour-drive from Islamabad.
- Refresh your mind, and escape from the pressures of everyday life, as you enjoy the beauty of mother nature.
- Budget Friendly, no real expense apart from transport, food, basic camping gear, and porters.
- Escape the scorching heat of the summers, and take a cool break.
- Bloom of rhododendrons in different colours!
- Serenity of the place
- A beginner's trek
- Fantastic view of Mt Kanchenjunga
- Fun and short trek
- The capital and most populous city of Bavaria
- Central square and landmark buildings
- Beautiful sights and museums
- Social activities in the city
- Oktoberfest - beer traffic
- You can enjoy the most beautiful landscapes.
- Two days of trekking
- You can camp in this site
- Enjoy the nature, the river and new friends.
- It is a challenge that you will remember all your life.