Reading Time: 11 minutes On the highway to Kitchener – visiting old friends 🚘 “Welcome to Canada”, Patrick, Tristan’s old and very good friend from school, welcomed us warmly at the airport in Toronto. For some time we had wanted to come to Ontario to visit Patrick and his Canadian girlfriend Ashley and we finally made it. 🙌 We […]
Reading Time: 4 minutes If you have not been to Laos but you are planning to visit one day, include Vang Vieng in itinarary! This place is very beautiful! Talking about Vang Vieng, activities like climbing, swimming, kayaking, buggy driving and the infamous tubing, are not to be missed. Well, I can skip doing the rest except […]
Reading Time: 7 minutes Tschüss Alltag, hallo Abenteuer! Freitag Es war eine sehr kurze Nacht, denn um 2 Uhr klingelte schon wieder der Wecker. Mit dem Flixbus ging es nach Berlin, damit wir dort planmäßig kurz nach 7 Uhr abheben konnten. Das beste an solchen zeitigen Flügen? Der Sonnenaufgang. Am Flughafen Terminal haben wir noch schnell eine Karte für […]
Reading Time: 4 minutes There’s a very interesting story behind our trip to Captiva Island. Last summer started with a refrigerator leak, which damaged our kitchen flooring. We decided to replace the original vinyl flooring with porcelain tiles, on our own. One thing led to another and we moved on to upgrade the entire kitchen.Proud of us👏. After everything, […]
Reading Time: 11 minutes Rome or Roma like the Italians call it, has etched memories in my heart and come what may, she will always remain the best trip I ever had in my life. Although this is totally from a personal point of view, I still believe that Rome does live up to the hype it receives all […]
Reading Time: 3 minutes Traveling in Taiwan is a wonderful thing. Taipei is the capital in Taiwan, there are many popular one-day trips would be recommended. Sight-seeing You can go to the National Palace Museum, home to the world’s greatest collections of Chinese art. And there are many temples in Taiwan. Usually, people traveling in Europe visit churches. Therefore, […]
Reading Time: 3 minutes The whole city was cheerful as it was Christmas eve and I was waiting to go to the Vatican to see the pope deliver the mass. Now, this is where I experienced one of the best moments of my life. I reached Vatican city pretty early and parked my scooter close to the church and […]
Reading Time: 7 minutes To begin with, I had no idea about the beauty that was going to unravel. It was a short journey to Florence from Bologna. I arrived early in the morning as I had only a day to see Florence (please plan your trip much ahead if you have a tight schedule) and made the most […]
Reading Time: 9 minutes Cape Town is where I started my trip to Africa. For various reasons, with my one of my friends who with I originally planned to go to Africa, we only shared our time in Cape Town, then I continued further north by myself and she with her sister on safari in Kruger. But our time […]
Reading Time: 9 minutes Brussels here we come! 😍 To be honest, I never really had Brussels on my list although it is so close to us (about 4 hours by car) 😛 On a rainy weekend we decided to spontaneously drive to Brussels, because bright sunshine was waiting for us there! 😍🌞 Brussels Tip 1: For all of […]
- cottages in the beautiful nature
- one of the greatest cities: Toronto
- Niagara Falls
- friendly and open people
- poutine, maple syrup and tasty beer
Post Author: Vanessa
- Breathtaking view
- Hidden gem
- Nature love
- Good for beginners
- Beeindruckende Bauwerke
- Der Preis ist heiß!
- Gulyás, Kolbász und Kürtőskalács - LECKER!!
- Bequeme Anreisemöglichkeiten
- Stadt der Heilbäder
- It’s a serene, quaint and peaceful island which makes it perfect for a romantic gateway.
- If you’re a shelling enthusiast then it’s a great place to visit.You can find variety of shells.
- Captiva cruises are incredible which takes you to neighboring barrier islands if you’re Interested.
- South seas island resort is a great place to stay..They have miles of beaches,restaurants,grocery stores,bikes,shuttle service inside resort area, shopping and it’s even close to Captiva cruises boarding deck which makes your trip relaxing.
- Food is divine.If you’re a seafood lover, there are ton of restaurants to give a try.My favorites are key lime bistro and Bubble room.
- Architectural Insights
- Trevi Fountain
- Vatican City
- Delicious Food
- Friendly People
- Convenient transportation
- Beautiful attraction
- Christmas eve
- Smallest country of the world
- spirit holiness
- feeling of accomplishment
- Expolore the city on foot!
- Renaissance Art
- Lively Streets
- Beautiful views
- Good weather
- Nice neighborhoods
- Good restaurants/bars
- Centre of Europe - all important decisions are made here ;)
- Amazing food and beverages
- Very good infrastructure
- A lot of parks and great buildings to discover
- The people are very patient if you would like to practice your french.