Reading Time: 10 minutes Hello Kyiv! 🙂 I will start right away with a piece of advice, which may not be possible from every country. Ukraine Tip 1: You can save some vacation days here 😛 If you go to work on Friday you can also take a late flight and arrive in Kyiv at night. The accommodations are […]
Reading Time: 7 minutes First impressions The airport is pretty small and we had to use a little bus to get inside the airport building. Inside it was very empty and it did not take long to get our luggage and the visa. Egypt – Tip 1: Don’t look or talk to the guys who want to sell you a […]
Reading Time: 14 minutes First impressions After landing in Iceland we immediately looked for the Duty-Free Shop 😀 And there is a reason for that: Iceland – Tip 1: Alcohol on Iceland is extremely expensive! So really buy as much as you can in the duty-free shop. For a real road trip (and Iceland is an excellent place for […]
Reading Time: 4 minutes Bangkok General remarks: On our way through the city, we took public transport, which was cheap (like everything which is used by locals also) and fast. An exciting alternative if you can’t take the Skytrain, MRT or boats especially during night is as well to take one of the omnipresent Tuk Tuks (but remember to […]
Reading Time: 6 minutes The first challenge – driving in Montenegro! We also traveled by car in Montenegro. If you need some tips for planning a Balkan road trip, just drop by my Bosnia and Herzegovina and Croatia Post 🙂 If you have already read my Bosnia and Herzegovina post, you know what comes next… another maps.me moment! 😀 […]
Reading Time: 6 minutes Road to Bosnia and Herzegovina The stopover in Bosnia and Herzegovina was planned relatively spontaneously and was not associated with any expectations. But I wouldn’t miss this stop for the world. You can find a few tips and hints for our road trip planning at the beginning of my Croatia post. Bosnia and Herzegovina Tip […]
Reading Time: 8 minutes Preparation is everything! For a road trip, it is recommended to arrange a few things in advance. The most important thing, of course, is to make sure you have a rental car when you arrive 😀 Croatia Tip 1: You can easily book a rental car several weeks or months in advance. With most providers, […]
Reading Time: 4 minutes Los geht’s: Was kannst du in Sitges an einem Tag alles erleben? 🏖 Sitges hat eine tolle weitläufige Strandpromenade, die zwischen der mediterranen Stadt und dem bezaubernden Meer hindurch führt – perfekt um Shopping, Sightseeing und Entspannung miteinander zu verbinden! Beobachtet man das bunte Treiben der Stadt, so wird schnell klar: nicht umsonst trägt Sitges […]
Reading Time: 6 minutes Let’s talk about Beijing. A city so huge it makes Berlin look like the tiniest village. So vast you think that you will get lost after one minute. But, as a matter of fact, as long as you remember the metro station closest to your hotel, you will always be fine. Because if there’s one […]
Reading Time: 6 minutes Sylt nur für Reiche? Blödsinn! Es gibt wohl nur wenige Orte in Deutschland, an denen zu beobachten ist, wie eine Vierköpfige Familie neben dem Immobilienmogul im Restaurant speist. Sylt ist eben schon lange nicht mehr die Insel der Reichen. Klar, ganz günstig ist es hier auch nicht, daher mal ein paar Tipps wie wir jedes […]
- Visiting Chernobyl! One of the most interesting tours I did!
- Amazing food!
- Secret Restaurant (The Last Barricade ;) )
- Beautiful City (there is even a beach! :O)
- Deepest underground station in the world!
- Our Hotel had 3 amazing riffs on the beach!
- Must-See: Visit Luxor and Valley of the kings!
- 100% sunny weather - guaranteed ;)
- Very friendly people
- Great place to relax and calm down :)
- Epic Landscape!
- Waterfalls, Waterfalls, Waterfalls <3
- Winter Wonderland :)
- Northern Lights
- Horse Riding :)
- Amazing beaches
- Thai Food
- Fruit Shakes
- Value for money
- Visiting Cat City - Kotor ! :D
- Relaxing at Sveti Stefan
- The Lady of the Rocks in Perast ;)
- Very good fish dishes
- Beautiful landscape
- I just fell in love with the overwhelming hospitality!
- Great destination for traveling on a budget.
- Kravice Waterfall!
- Mostar, one of my favorite cities!
- The amazing food!
- Amazing National Parks
- Relaxed hiking trails
- Ziplining in Omiš - a real highlight!
- @ all GoT fans: visiting King’s Landing!
- A good mix of relaxation & adventure - perfect for switching off
- schnelle und leichte Anfahrt
- mediterranes Flair und angenehme Temperaturen
- charmante Strandpromenade
- kleine ansprechende Boutiquen mit typisch spanischer Ware
- Tapas, Tapas, Tapas!
Post Author: Vanessa
- Lots to discover
- Great food
- Stunning architecture
- Lovely People
- You learn a lot!
- Natur pur!
- Salz in der Luft und auf der Haut
- Mit Kind und Kegel. (Und Hund)
- Schnell zu erreichen
- Einfach sychtig.